COVID19 TICKETING MEASURES
1. Seats will be assigned by the presenter on a first come, first served basis.
2. Seats will be allocated according to the government’s latest social distancing restriction policy. Consecutive seat allocations are not guaranteed.
3. Ticket download:
For tickets purchased before November 11, your tickets with seating assignment details will appear on your POPTICKET account three days before the performance. These tickets will not be emailed to you.
For tickets purchased after November 11, tickets will be downloadable from your account and will also be emailed to you.
4. Allocation of seats will be at the discretion of the Hong Kong Youth Arts Foundation (HKYAF). HKYAF reserves the right of final decision in case of any dispute.
5. Hong Kong Youth Arts Foundation reserves the right to change the programme without prior notice.
6. In case of performance cancellation due to venue closure or the latest pandemic prevention measures announced by the government, ticket refund announcement will be made on HKYAF’s website www.hkyaf.com and Facebook page (@hkyaf).
7. Refunds will only be made if HKYAF cancels the production due to COVID19/venue closure. Handling fees collected by POPTICKET will not be refunded.