PARTNERS IN ART
YAF's success is due to the unfailing support and enthusiasm of our corporate sponsors. Their generous sponsorships provide vital resources for our arts education programmes.
Receiving no government funding, YAF has always partnered with corporations that consider supporting the community as one of their primary concerns. It is their support and trust that enables YAF to continue to develop a wide-range of innovative art programmes for free, and by doing so, extends art more deeply in the community.
If your company is interested in partnering with us to create a programme, please contact Lindsey McAlister at email@example.com
A big thank you to all our Partners in Art!!
The passion and creativity displayed by YAF bode extremely well for the future of the arts and youth development in Hong Kong. What outstanding partners YAF are!
Benjamin Hung, Regional Chief Executive Officer, Greater China
Standard Chartered Bank (Hong Kong) Limited.
PARTNERS IN ART
- A Better Tomorrow
- Art Promotion Office
- Arts Capacity Development Funding Scheme
- Baker & McKenzie
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Champion Technology Holdings Limited
- Citibank Plaza
- Crown Fine Art
- Hong Kong Cyberport Management Company Limited
- Hysan Development Company Limited
- K11 Art Mall
- K11 Art Foundation
- Leisure and Cultural Services Department
- Maxim's Caterers Limited
- May and Stanley Smith Charitable Trust
- Mayer Brown JSM
- MTR Corporation
- Po & Helen Chung Foundation
- Ronald and Rita McAulay Foundation
- Search Investment Group Limited
- Sheraton Hong Kong & Towers
- Southern District Council
- Southern District Office
- The Ohel Leah Synagogue Charity
- SCAD Hong Kong
- The French Chamber of Commerce and
Industry in Hong Kong
- The Peninsula Hong Kong
- Wanchai District Council
Draw HK 2020: Seeking Artists
Miller Performing Arts - 1984 (School Performance)
Standard Chartered Arts in the Park 2019: Group Guided Tours Enrolment
Join us for a tour of the event with our passionate guides, who explain the concepts behind the artwork and more!
Standard Chartered Arts in the Park 2019: Seeking Corporate Volunteers
Help us reach an even wider audience, and get involved by sponsoring a guided tour for a group of underprivileged children or hosting an art stall where visitors can create parade artwork of their own.