Home > Accessibility
The Hong Kong Youth Arts Foundation is committed to providing a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience, regardless of technology or circumstance. We are actively working to increase the accessibility and usability of our website.
- This website endeavours to conform to level A of the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 1.0. We make every effort to ensure that all the content on our site meets this standard too.
- We are making every effort to ensure that we don't exclude any users. For example: We use alternative text descriptions for all content images. Decorative graphics have null alternative attributes.
- URLs on the site are human friendly.
- We try to use clear and simple language.
- We have tested the colours we use in the design for contrast.
- The main text of our printed documents are available on the site, either as accessible HTML or in other formats such as PDF.
- Please contact us (email@example.com) if you have questions, if you are having difficulties using the site, or would like to know more about what we are doing to make our websites accessible.
CHANGE THE WAY THIS SITE LOOKS
You can change the way this website looks to suit your needs. The settings available differ from browser to browser, but most browsers offer some or all of the following:
- Change the font size
You can adjust the size of nearly all the text on this website by using the font size setting in your browser. This setting is found in the 'View' menu of most browsers.
- Other text and colour changes
Some browsers allow you to change the default font and background colours you use. These settings are usually found in the 'Options' or 'Preferences' menus.
- Use a 'plain' layout
Many browsers allow you to strip a web page of all layout and styling by turning off the website 'style sheets'. If your browser supports this setting you will most likely find it in the 'View' menu.
Most browsers let you skip from link to link using the TAB key. The current link will be highlighted. To move backwards, hold down SHIFT and press the TAB key.